You are entitled to consult a doctor anywhere in the UK if you are away from home and in need of medical attention. You can do this by asking to see the local doctor as a temporary resident. We will be happy to see any of your friends or relatives if they need a doctor whilst staying in this area.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website